Mary Malone will be presenting the webinar Provider Exclusions: Everything You Need to Know.
May 9, 2017
3:00PM to 4:15PM ET
Termination from participation in Medicare or Medicaid can be a death sentence for many health care providers. It is therefore essential to understand exclusion criteria and to know the best practices for avoiding exclusion. This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of provider exclusions. Among other things, you will learn about the following:
- The criteria for mandatory and permissive exclusions, the process for OIG exclusion, and the impact on excluded providers.
- Best practices for identifying excluded persons or entities to avoid CMP liability.
- Current OIG enforcement trends, recent regulatory changes, and predictions for future enforcement trends.
- Self-disclosure requirements, the process for making a self-disclosure, and the benefits of self-disclosure.
- The OIG considerations for reinstatement following exclusion and the process for seeking reinstatement.