Over the past few years, health care providers have been subject to increased scrutiny from federal antitrust enforcement agencies. The FTC and DOJ have dedicated significant resources to the area of healthcare and will continue to scrutinize transactions and grab headlines as consolidation in the healthcare industry continues.
Hancock Daniel attorneys ensure our clients are well-informed of the antitrust compliance issues commonly facing healthcare providers. Whether in the context of mergers, joint ventures, or contracting and negotiation with payors, we routinely counsel clients on innovative collaborations among competing healthcare providers.
Antitrust Counseling Services:
- Antitrust Compliance Education and Training
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Clinically Integrated Networks
- Competitor Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Contracting Networks
- Hospital and Physician Practice Mergers, Affiliations and Acquisitions
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Merger Approval Process
- Payor Contracting and Negotiation Strategies
- Pricing Activities
- Formal and Informal FTC Advisory Opinions
- Medical Staff Issues
- Vertical Integration
In the post-reform era, services will require greater collaboration among desperate health care providers. Hancock Daniel is prepared to help your organization navigate the associated antitrust challenges and achieve its business objectives.