Nearly all business decisions result in tax issues or consequences. When navigating these issues, it is important to have competent and skilled counsel. We provide our clients with a range of federal, state, and local tax services, including in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations, and other corporate transactions; capital markets; real estate investment; and bond issuance. We serve closely-held organizations (whether formed as partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations, or subchapter s corporations), public companies, and nonprofits—with a focus on healthcare in particular. We work closely with clients to structure transactions efficiently and ensure compliance with the ever-changing tax laws and regulations.
Our team welcomes the opportunity to be involved in the early planning stages of business transactions in order to minimize tax liabilities and maximize value.
Tax Planning Services:
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Dispositions, and Reorganizations
- State, federal, and local tax planning
- Tax-Exempt Entities
- Capital Gains/Losses (Opportunity Zones, Section 1031 Exchanges)
- Sales, Use, and Franchise Taxes
- Real Property and Transfer Taxes
- Choice of Entity
- Real estate transactions, including joint ventures