April 13, 2020
National Healthcare Decisions Day (April 16, 2020) is designed to raise public awareness of the need to plan ahead for medical decisions when patients are unable to speak for themselves and to encourage the specific use of Advance Directives to communicate these important healthcare decisions. The current Coronavirus pandemic underscores this point now more than ever.
As a benefit to our clients and the communities they serve, Hancock Daniel offers education on Advance Directives.
In the below webinars for providers and the community, Hancock Daniel answers many important questions such as:
• Why Do I Need an Advance Directive?
• Are Advance Directives Only for End-of-Life Decisions?
• How Does an Advance Directive Limit My Ability to Make Decisions for Myself?
• Can I Have More Than One Healthcare Agent?
• Who Will Make Decisions for Me if I Do Not Have an Advance Directive?
• Are Copies of Advance Directives Valid?
• How much Does it Cost?
• Do I Need a Lawyer?
• Do I Need One if I have Appointed a Power of Attorney?
• How is an Advance Directive Different from a Do Not Resuscitate Order?
NHDD Webinar, Provider – PDF Version
NHDD Webinar, Community – PDF Version